1. I now look pregnant. Seriously, like at least 12 weeks. Mike keeps telling me its practice. So I guess I’m practicing being pregnant with this fluid baby. At least until I adsorb it.
2. I used to have what I considered to be a cute outie belly button. Now I have a Franken-belly button!
3. Being treated at a Catholic hospital by Catholic doctors where you can talk freely about NFP as a reliable medical method is probably the coolest thing ever.
4. PPVI nurses are secretly angels. They are the nicest, sweetest nurses ever and I couldn’t feel more respected in their office.
5. Going back to my hometown was surreal. And awesome. I loved growing up there and so many things were the same!
6. Apparently I get pretty nauseous on anesthesia. So I was totally zonked out all day yesterday and last night. Think maybe its worn off by now, so I’ve been able to eat today. Still in some hefty pain.
7. Had our post-op appointment today. So, now I have that information. I guess I’ll write more about that later.